- 1 package Smokehouse ground sausage (hot or mild)
- Small (street taco) tortillas
- Your choice of taco toppings
- Mix ground pork and taco seasoning together.
- Let mixture sit 30-60 minutes for taco seasoning to absorb.
- Place meat in a cast iron pan on the grill, the cast iron will keep the juices and the meat from falling below the grates.
- Make use of an instant-read (sub 1 second readout) food thermometer
- Cook to internal temperature, not time! (Pork 145-160 depending on comfort level)
Corn or flour tortillas, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, lime, and cilantro.